Friday, July 5, 2013

New Literacies



New Literacies on Google Docs

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh! How did you embed your popplet? I couldn't figure out how to do it. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! In the upper right-hand corner under "log out" should be a grey button that says "share." If you click on the link symbol (like two chain links), a new window will pop up with one of the options being to embed it. I copied the embed code, opened my blog post up in HTML view, and pasted it in. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  2. Hayley,

    Great videos,great resources, nice graphics, I love them! Thanks for sharing! I share the same thoughts with you on how the other literacies aside the social media existed before the 21st century so I am wondering if they should be considered as 21st century literacy. I just think they got better to fit into the demands of the 21st century.

    ReplyDelete